Feliz Dia De Los Muertos!!
Join us for a collaborated event with Downtown Arlington and The University of Texas at Arlington (UTA) Excel to celebrate the Day Of The Dead on Thursday, November 2 at Gene Allen Park.
Join us for a memorable night that includes:
- Dive into Art History - Explore the after-hours "José Guadalupe Posada: Legendary Printmaker of Mexico" Exhibit at the Arlington Museum of Art
- Food Fiesta - Indulge in Los Molcas Tacos' savory delights and BrrBerry's sweet treats.
- Artisan Marketplace - Explore Mexican artists' unique creations, from crafts to artwork.
- Musical Marvel - Get into the spirit with a live mariachi band.
- Movie Night - Enjoy Disney's "Coco" under the starry sky.
- Activities - Express your creativity with face painting.
- Community Unity - Embrace the festive atmosphere by dressing up and coming together.
This event is free for all! Don't miss this vibrant cultural celebration.